Monday, April 18, 2011

Awarded by the Ministry of the Environment

This is now the second official recognition for our cellar that currently produces more than 1.200.000 bottles, exporting 85% of the production to 23 countries and selling the remaining 15% in Catalonia, our second country in sales volume.

Undoubtedly, the 33 years experience in the ecological wine and cava sector and the philosophy implanted by Josep Maria Albet from 1978, continue permeating in our company: " we are very self-demanding and also with our viticulturists as, apart from the fact that the grape must be ecological, it is essential that it is of the highest quality, the only way to make great wines and paying the best prices in the whole Penedès."

With this award the Ministry distinguishes all the sectors that take part in the food chain and that spread the excellent work being carried out by professionals and entities that participate in the process in some way.

Apart from Albet i Noya, in this edition, only one other Catalan company will receive an Award for Agrarian Production, and that is Embutidos Salgot de Vic, which started a year ago producing ecological pork meats from pigs raised on its own farm.
The award ceremony and where it will be held have still to be announced.

Wine in ModerationLegal notice